CM Jagan will scatter if they come together

 


  - Pawan Kalyan is the man who brought Chandrababu to stop Jagan 

  - Babu adopts Pawan Kalyan 

  - No problem if the two compete together 

  - Claw blow when shown separately 

   - CM Jagan will scatter if they come together


 

  - Chandrababu does not need to make sacrifices 

   - Last elections for Chandrababu in 2024 

   - Jagan to become Chief Minister without reducing to 151 seats 

  - Nobody benefits from Babu and Pawan 

  - Guntur, Palnadu District Coordinator Kodali Nani 



 Amravati, May 9 (prajaamaravathi): YSR Congress Party Guntur and Palnadu district regional coordinator and Gudivada MLA Kodali Srivenkateswara Rao (Nani) said that Pawan Kalyan was the person who brought Chandrababu into politics to stop CM Jaganmohan Reddy from coming to power.  Kodali Nani spoke to the media on Monday. He said that he was under the illusion that Pawan Kalyan had won the 2014 elections by supporting the Telugu Desam Party. He said

Pawan Kalyan was contesting the 2019 elections with four other parties under the illusion that he could stop Jagan from coming to power by splitting the anti-TDP vote.  He said Pawan Kalyan was the person who brought Chandrababu into politics to stop CM Jaganmohan Reddy from coming to power.  Pawan Kalyan was said to have been adopted by Chandrababu.  Pawan Kalyan and Lokesh will follow the path mentioned by Chandrababu.  We have been saying since 2014 that Chandrababu is looking to come to power by blocking his adopted son, Uttuthi son.  Now they are saying that they will compete together in the 2024 elections. He said he had no objection to Chandrababu and Pawan Kalyan together.  What they did in the 2014 and 2019 elections will be done in 2024 and they will continue to compete together till death.  The people of the state think they are innocent and do not know what they are doing.  Chandrababu and Pawan Kalyan are living under the illusion that they will blindfold the people and believe whatever they say.  He recalled that CM Jaganmohan Reddy had 55 per cent voting.  With the remaining 45 per cent voting, no one wants to win as an MLA, lose, lose deposits and be left as the Leader of the Opposition. He said CM Jagan had shown his paw blow when it came separately in the last election.  He warned that the coming elections were coming in groups, the lion was ready and would be scattered. Chandrababu was criticized as a liar, a traitor to the faith, 420.  He was reminded that he was not a person who kept his word, but a backslider who lied.  Surveys show that all women voted for themselves in the 2019 election, but not a majority.  He said that there was strong opposition to CM Jagan.  He said he threw challenges and hit his thighs.  He boasted that Chandrababu had no experience in the country and would blow Modi away.  If re-campaigned across the country, the people of the state would be limited to 23 seats.  Now again the Chandrababu is saying that there is opposition towards CM Jagan and if so why another is being questioned.  He said there was no need to make sacrifices.  He said that the last elections to be held in 2024 would be a death blow to Chandrababu at the hands of CM Jagan.

Pawan Kalyan, who could not win at least as an MLA, said he was allying with 10 parties.  Despite contesting with Chandrababu, Pawan Kalyan could not win as an MLA and Lokesh could not become an MLA either.  Pawan Kalyan, who could not win as an MLA, questioned whether Jaganmohan Reddy would be removed from the Chief Minister's pedestal.  He said there would be no benefit to the state if TDP and Janasena made an alliance.  No one is innocent enough to block the people and extort money and share power.  He said that CM Jagan did not hold Chidambaram legs in the dark and did not lengthen the backbone of a person like NTR.  People who could not win as MLAs to bring the party to power did not stand for hours near houses.  Chandrababu has all the disadvantages.  He said the people of the state would support Jagan in the 2024 elections and he would dig a political grave no matter how many parties tried to bring him down. He said that the YSR Congress party does not need fronts, backs and sides and that CM Jagan will come as a single lion.  He will be the Chief Minister again without reducing it to 151 seats. He was warned that Chandrababu would be buried politically in the heap.  Chandrababu wants his son to win as an MLA and Pawan Kalyan also wants to win as an MLA.  After that you can talk about alliances, movie dialogues, ejaculation.  Chandrababu and Pawan Kalyan did not benefit anyone.  Kodali Nani made it clear that their aim was to share power and money and not to give anything to the people of the state.